PlayBox One
mylagaijqe360 Offline

RE: PlayBox One
Hi,

this skin is my new favorite, really a huge improvement in usability and clearness!
Thx for your work, i really appreciate it!

Just a few small things I noticed in version 1.2:

- the "Start| ..." box is layered above the Avatar, some movements get covered by it
- the "Settings" box is a little to big, it cuts into the the weather widget, maybe put Avatar in a upper layer?
- using RT to return to the Home screen feels a little unnatural to me, would it be possible to change/add the "B" button
- would it be possible to map a button in the Home screen to quick profil change?
- unit (GB) missing for free space on HDDs
- games are not sorted alphabetically

Cherry on top:
Some skins offer the possibility to personalize icons, color schemes,... is that feature hard to implement?
I managed to inject some personal icons to the home screen but would love to also change the the color scheme to match my background (maybe some standard black, grey, green, red...)

Thx again,
Lagai
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 02:38 AM by mylagaijqe360.)
08-27-2013 01:45 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Garzol Offline

(08-27-2013 01:45 AM)mylagaijqe360 Wrote:  Hi,

this skin is my new favorite, really a huge improvement in usability and clearness!
Thx for your work, i really appreciate it!

Just a few small things I noticed in version 1.2:

- the "Start| ..." box is layered above the Avatar, some movements get covered by it
- the "Settings" box is a little to big, it cuts into the the weather widget, maybe put Avatar in a upper layer?
- using RT to return to the Home screen feels a little unnatural to me, would it be possible to change/add the "B" button
- would it be possible to map a button in the Home screen to quick profil change?
- unit (GB) missing for free space on HDDs
- games are not sorted alphabetically

Cherry on top:
Some skins offer the possibility to personalize icons, color schemes,... is that feature hard to implement?
I managed to inject some personal icons to the home screen but would love to also change the the color scheme to match my background (maybe some standard black, grey, green, red...)

Thx again,
Lagai

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!
I'm working on an update to fix those issues.
Though RT will have to do for return to main menu since the Xbox prefers it that way (using ''B'' in this situation would start another window and it would look laggy)
As for the games not sorted alphabetically i'm not sure why you have that problem, known issue is if you quickly enter coverflow during start or under a TU check, this however i can not fix since it's a bugg within the FSD itself.
If you got that problem constanly i suggest you first check how you have choosen to sort the games in coverflow (can be changed by holding down LB), if it's still an issue try reinstall skin and/or FSD3 rev 775.

''Cherry on top:
Some skins offer the possibility to personalize icons, color schemes,... is that feature hard to implement?''

Well it would take me long time since i did not implement this when i started creating this skin, the skin itself took a few months to create so I didn't feel like creating a bunch if icons for people to choose from Icon_smile For now atleast the only way to add new icons is the way you did it, maybe later i'll add that function if I have time

[Image: q1ig.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 02:41 AM by Garzol.)
08-30-2013 02:33 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Garzol Offline

UPDATE: New with version 1.3:
- Dash version, kernel version etc added to settings menu
- Main menu text fixed
- Continue text fixed (no longer flashes on a certain position)
- Button alignment fixed
- The "Start| ..." box is now layered under the Avatar so that the Avatar is fully displayed at all times
- The "Settings" box is now shorter and icons reordered, now it no longer cuts the Avatar or the weather icons.
- Now properly displays ''GB'' on storage units
- A lot of minor cosmetic improvements
- Added 14 more wallpapers

08-31-2013 05:51 PM
Garzol Offline

UPDATE: New with version 1.4:
This is the FINAL version of PlayBox One
-Accept buttons fixed (cosmetic)
- Coverflow now displays the focused game's background while game is in focus (When ''A'' has been pressed), no need to choose the ''No background'' if you use coverflow view.
- ''Missing screenshots'' centered in Playbox Flow view

09-14-2013 11:29 PM