Supported Software Version: 3.0.775
last updated: 10/09/2013
version 1

[Image: playboxone-childproofedition_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 5vej.png]
Version 1.4 FINAL Child Proof Edition
FSD 3.0 rev 775

Child Proof Edition (CPE):
PlayBox One CPE skin version is made for parents so that they don't have to worry about their games being removed/moved/renamed in any way.
The interface is the same as original PlayBox One, but it's a lot more restricted so no harm can be done to your game library or any other options.
- Removed functions (Rename Game, Remove GameSaves, Move Game, Manage Trainers, Move between libraries,
- Removed the ability to switch skins while in the PlayBox One Child Proof Edition (ONLY WAY TO REMOVE PlayBox One CPE IS THROUGH FTP)
- Removed Filemanager, Copy DVD and other stuff that could damage available files.
- DELETE blocked
- Settings Removed

Note CPE: If you have to Original ''PlayBox One 1.4'' Installed, you could choose you preference there before moving to CPE, for example
which gameview you want, if avatar/weather is to be displayed and other options.
Alot of functions still exist, but no function that could harm your gamelibrary or other stuff (settings),

[Image: 9xq.png][Image: x56s.png]
[Image: 9uet.png]

Note: Sign in or Sign out and launch disc can be done through the ''Xbox Guide menu'' by pressing the Xbox logo on the Xbox Controller,
this is why these functions have been removed in the skin to make the interface look cleaner.

NOTE: It STILL might happen that you'll enter the ''No games found'' bugg (in PlayBox One v1.4) when quickly entering coverflow directly from start when the Xbox is checking the TU's, this i can not fix since this bugg is within the FSD itself, it exist on the original dash as well if you quickly click ''Xbox games'' from start during the TU check.

View this Xbox theme | View all my themes

[Image: q1ig.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 12:42 AM by Garzol.)
10-10-2013 12:36 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stuman Offline

RE: PlayBoxOne-Child Proof Edition
This is going on my lads and my daughters console. Nice work Garzol.
10-10-2013 03:33 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kakashi600 Offline

Tongue RE: PlayBoxOne-Child Proof Edition
thanks
03-29-2014 07:59 PM
MrBelzi16 Offline

How can I remove this theme ? I install this child edition and now I haven’t access to file manager and other... please help ! I don’t know how can I delete it through FTP.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 08:41 PM by MrBelzi16.)
04-19-2014 08:38 PM
chee5y Offline

Use Xexmenu to delete the skin
04-22-2014 02:56 AM
Damarwulan Offline

(04-22-2014 02:56 AM)chee5y Wrote:  Use Xexmenu to delete the skin

need help...
how to use xexmenu?
07-27-2014 03:51 AM