Specifics for final version:
Unique coverflow scene
New (neutral) Phone maybe choosable
Windows phone gui
reworked high resolution images
fixes, fixes and evenmore fixes

View this Xbox theme | View all my themes
12-06-2013 01:16 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MetNathaniel Offline

RE: FreeStyleDesk
Beatiful
02-18-2014 04:34 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
plafortune Offline

Hi,

Just wanted to say Thank You! for this incredible Theme Skin! - I am so surprised to see the lack of people commenting this beautiful skin!

FreeStyleDesk is indeed incredible, nothing like it.. nothing comes even close to this professional looking theme!

I love the fact to that the 'Play DVD' is not part of the main menu screen; the cover box graphics are also fantastic with this unique theme look!

By the way, I was wondering if the other themes showed above will ever be available to the public? - I surely would love to give them a try on my console..

Would this be possible?

Having a very large collection with every XBLA, Xbox Classic and many Xbox 360 games, I wish I would be able to view my games in Categories (Only On Xbox, Best-of, War, Racing, RPG, etc...) or better yet, haviug a sub-menu with our own categories/covers; that would be great for people with large libraries.

Right now, I am categorizing my games by grouping them alphabetically by either adding mutliple spaces or special characters in front of the game title to group them in categories -- having over 500 games in each (XBLA, XBOX, XBOX360), I wish there would be an easier way.. but this work for now..

Toggle the extra info in the game selection screen:

One other thing that I would like to be able to toggle is extra info (game title, buttons layont, etc..) with a simple click of the thumbstick or something... I really don't need to see these options and the game title below the game box when going through them.. the title is already clearly indicated on the game box.

Again, BIG THANKS for creating this incresible skin/theme.. Bravo!!
04-16-2014 01:26 AM
chee5y Offline

(04-16-2014 01:26 AM)plafortune Wrote:  By the way, I was wondering if the other themes showed above will ever be available to the public? - I surely would love to give them a try on my console..

Which themes do you meant ? Everything else do you want is F3 related and I can´t change them.
04-19-2014 04:07 AM
ALexTiyov Offline

Вспомнил
09-23-2017 11:24 PM