Theme Creator

Ripples
Ripples
Supported Software Version: V120
last updated: 06/24/2010
version 3

[Image: ripples_thumb.jpg]

View all my themes
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2010 04:52 AM by belenos.)
06-19-2010 02:46 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DJ KooPee Offline

RE: Ripples
Nice theme...

A little note though, your 'apply settings' button in the turn backgrounds/previews on/off screen is actually the old 'clear data and restart' button, just cleared my fsdata, which I really didn't want to do (spent hours editing that :@)...
06-20-2010 02:44 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bdove67 Offline
Theme creator

Looks good, very clean. Good to see you still creating.
The homeback screens look a bit familiar. Icon_razz
06-20-2010 03:04 AM
HacKLinK Offline

good thank you
06-20-2010 05:02 AM
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

UPDATE: Fixed Background.xur Restart button. Was accidentally set to Reset, which cleared out the Fsdata Folder. Sorry to anyone who this caused problems for. Thanks to DJ KooPee for letting me know.
Thanks DJ I have fixed and updated it. Sorry for any problems.
Hey whats up Bdove. thanks for the encouragement. Let me know if you want to update any of your themes to use these animation/transitions.

Glad to see you here Hacklink.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2010 05:57 AM by belenos.)
06-20-2010 05:56 AM
sadsac786 Offline

(06-20-2010 05:56 AM)belenos Wrote:  UPDATE: Fixed Background.xur Restart button. Was accidentally set to Reset, which cleared out the Fsdata Folder. Sorry to anyone who this caused problems for. Thanks to DJ KooPee for letting me know.
Hey whats up Bdove. thanks for the encouragement. Let me know if you want to update any of your themes to use these animation/transitions.

Hi
How about a mediafire mirror for guys like me that are having a problem downloading from the main site? I've tried about 6x but download keeps bombing out. Your themes awesome! Keep up the good work
Thanks in advance
06-21-2010 03:49 AM
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

06-21-2010 04:04 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(06-21-2010 03:49 AM)sadsac786 Wrote:  
(06-20-2010 05:56 AM)belenos Wrote:  UPDATE: Fixed Background.xur Restart button. Was accidentally set to Reset, which cleared out the Fsdata Folder. Sorry to anyone who this caused problems for. Thanks to DJ KooPee for letting me know.

Hi
How about a mediafire mirror for guys like me that are having a problem downloading from the main site? I've tried about 6x but download keeps bombing out. Your themes awesome! Keep up the good work
Thanks in advance

Please post or PM me more information about what you are using such as browser, OS, connection type and speed.

06-21-2010 08:18 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

UPDATE: fixed a few minor glitches pointed out by shimmy420
06-25-2010 02:07 AM