This is just a little Tut on how to unlock DLC/arcade games and also get Avatar Items to work on your Console.
Programs you need:
Yaris Swap 0.7c (Not the newest but stable)
Extract Yaris Swap into a new folder and run it. you should see something like that:
Now we Start with DLC /XBLA (AVATAR STUFF -scroll down). I guess you have extracted your Dlc/games/avatar stuff into a folder of your choice. I.E. Folder name "arcade".
Click Goto folder and choose your Folder with your Dlc/Xbla games
Yaris will scan the folder and show whats in there. Like you see in the green circle. If down under "Console ID" are just "0000000000" your stuff is already swapped/unlocked and you can go on with point 3.
If "Console ID" shows some numbers i.e. DFF945.. you should now Click the "Hexmod Yaris Swap" Button to unlock your DLC/XBLA.
If Yaris is done it will give you a message and you should see now just "000000000" under "Console Id"
Finally take your Files and copy it to your xbox 360 hdd1: content/0000000000000/HERE
Next we will look for Avatar Stuff like i.e. Clothes. Here we need to change the "XUID" wich is your online License ID. If you got a Offline profile have a look into here http://spiffy360.com/forum/thread-211.html
and come back if you are done.
You got it, ok lets go.
1. Open up Yaris Swap and choose the folder containing your Avatar Clothes. My example is the BIFF Cap. See pic:
2. Now Click "Avatar Dlc-Replace XUID"
3. Enter your "XUID" you get from other tut before . ( You may save it, so you can just load it the the next time) If you got already a ONLINE profile just get "Lefluffie" app, there you can see on last tab your "XUID" after you loaded your profile.
4. Now Click"Hex Mod Yaris Swap" Button. After you`re done you see a cleaned Console ID and more important the changed "XUID" in the green circle.
5. Done. Again copy your Files to your Hdd1: content/0000000000/HERE
Avatar stuff for multiple profiles:
By Deak Phreak:
Download Avatar XUID Patcher
Type your XUIDs into the boxes. Open the directory containing your avatar items. Click "Patch", then "OK". It may seem like the program is froze, but it isn't. It may say "(Not Responding)" but it is fine. That's it. Transfer and enjoy!