HOW TO Insert XUID into OFFLINE Profiles *Noobfriendly*
modmate Offline
Jtagger

HOW TO Insert XUID into OFFLINE Profiles *Noobfriendly*
You can follow the tutorial below or try this app which should do it for you but has not been tested by me. You can download it HERE

Tools Needed:

Horizon
Modio
Hex Editor

1) Prepare some storage on any usb to work with xbox. (under storage settings on the xbox)
2) In NXE go to settings->system->storage and select any drive your profile currently is on
3) Go to "Gamer profiles" select your profile and press A then select "Move" and choose your usb drive.
4) If xbox signs in automaticaly after move, sign out first, and then remove your usb.
5) Insert that usb in your pc and start Horizon
6) When Horizon starts, on the right side you should be able to see a file explorer,
which shows your usb content. If not select Tools in the upper menu and "Device Explorer"
7) Expand "Gamer Profiles" in the Horizon explorer and select your Profile

8) Right click on your profile and select "Extract File..."
9) When asked just use any folder you like i use "tutorial" folder on my desktop for this.

So you now have your profile on your pc and can start modding it. I would suggest to make a backup of this file,
if you corrupt anything, you still have a backup. Icon_wink

So next step is to start Modio. If it says updates available press "Cancel" becouse if you update, you'll loose
profile moding tools.
Next press big Modio icon on upper left select "Profile Mod tools" -> "Account tool"

Now click "Load profile" and select your profile, which you extracted with modio.
After that click "Extract From Profile" and it will ask to same "Account" file somewhere, i use the same folder
my profile is. Just ensure the name is Account (don't change it!!)

After it saves the Account file it will ask you if you want to load it: select Yes
Now click "Decrypt Account" and then "Save Account". Now close this little modio window.

Ok so far so good, next we need to hex edit this Account file.
Open HxD and open your Account file (not the profile) with it.
You'll see some numbers, and on right you should see your Gamer Tag (something like .T.u.t.o.r.i.a.l.)

Ok the next part is very important not to screw up
Press the mouse left button on number where horizontal Offset says: 00000020 and vertical 08 and start typing:
0009000000111111 (This is your xuid you can use any numbers you like on the last six, but leave 0009000000 in front, for example you can use something like 0009000000789654)

Now go to offset - 00000060 | 08 and type 81.

Ensure that your red parts location is same as mine:

Save the Account file and close HxD.

Ok next step is to encrypt your Account back. So for this on use Modio again, press the logo, choose
Profile Mod Tools and Account tool. BUT this time don't load your profile instead click "Load Account" select Your Account file, and click
"Encrypt Account". Done, close Modio.

Ok not much to go, only inject your modified Account file to your profile and add a bit more info so Open Horizon.
click "Tools" -> "Package Manager" (blue icon). On opened window click Open and choose your profile file then click "Contents"

Now right click on Account line and select "Replace..." Choose your Account file.

After that hit "Save, Rehash and Resign". Close this little window. And select "Profile Mods" -> "Account Editor". Cyan icon.
Once again click open and select your profile.
Now in Domain: enter xbox.com and in Kerberos Realm: PASSPORT.NET
!!!IMPORTANT You need to ensure that LIVE Enabled is LIT (active) and that Services says Xbox LIVE PROD. If there is no PROD or LIVE Enabled is not active, press it few times. Without this, horizon WILL show your new XUID but it wont work!!
Click save

Now open "profile Mods" -> "Profile Data Editor" and once again open your profile with it
Select any Zone, and add any name. Click Save

Ok the only thing left is to put your profile back.
So open "Tools" -> "Device explorer" (with your usb inserted of course) expand "Gamer Profiles",
right click on your old profile and click delete.

Lastly right click "Gamer profiles" and select "Inject file..." and choose your profile file you where working with.

After the window pops up that transfer was ok Icon_wink you are done! Congrats. The only thing is to transfer your profile from usb to xbox hdd. same as we did it in start.

[Image: 70292.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2010 04:52 AM by modmate.)
08-19-2010 07:31 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewYears1978 Offline
Modskin

RE: HOW TO Insert XUID into OFFLINE Profiles *Noobfriendly*
Perfect, worked perfectly and now my char is all decked out. Thanks a lot for all your help!
08-19-2010 10:36 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
coldengrey Offline

can i change an xblaccount's xuid to prevent banning in case of accidental connection/detection by ms? how would i do that?
09-11-2010 10:45 AM
NewYears1978 Offline
Modskin

(09-11-2010 10:45 AM)coldengrey Wrote:  can i change an xblaccount's xuid to prevent banning in case of accidental connection/detection by ms? how would i do that?

Ive never thought of that before..but I highly doubt that would work.

Not positive though...

Don't forget to check out my FSD Theme: Starkiller
09-11-2010 02:21 PM
modmate Offline
Jtagger

(09-11-2010 10:45 AM)coldengrey Wrote:  can i change an xblaccount's xuid to prevent banning in case of accidental connection/detection by ms? how would i do that?

Sry , NOT possible not even in future.

09-12-2010 07:09 AM
darumawan Offline

hi i've followed your tutorial,
my question is how i customize the avatar?

i already copy my profile back to xbox
and i also using yaris swap and enter my xuid,
but when i select customize avatar from my xbox, it saying that update required

is there any additional steps that i must do?
could u please help me? thank you.
09-13-2010 10:57 AM
modmate Offline
Jtagger

(09-13-2010 10:57 AM)darumawan Wrote:  hi i've followed your tutorial,
my question is how i customize the avatar?

i already copy my profile back to xbox
and i also using yaris swap and enter my xuid,
but when i select customize avatar from my xbox, it saying that update required

is there any additional steps that i must do?
could u please help me? thank you.

Hi,

You runnin XBR or Freeboot? Dash 91xx??

Greets

09-14-2010 06:27 AM
big_werm Offline

to do this with a usb drive and xexmenu do i need to put my profile on my usb drive? or how does this work? sorry for the newby question but im still new with jtaging. thanks in advace

silence is golden... duct tape is silver...
10-11-2010 04:49 PM
tmoney153 Offline

Sorry but I'm a total noob to jtagging, but I was following your tut & I'm not sure but I think I followed everything correctly but after I inject the modified hex account into my profile & I try to check it on Le Fluffie I dont see xuid in the profile tab, instead it says PUID with a whole bunch of zeros. can you please help me if I am doing something wrong. Thank you
11-28-2010 04:55 PM
modmate Offline
Jtagger

(11-28-2010 04:55 PM)tmoney153 Wrote:  Sorry but I'm a total noob to jtagging, but I was following your tut & I'm not sure but I think I followed everything correctly but after I inject the modified hex account into my profile & I try to check it on Le Fluffie I dont see xuid in the profile tab, instead it says PUID with a whole bunch of zeros. can you please help me if I am doing something wrong. Thank you

Make sure you just change the last 6 digits, like in the picture shown.
And dont forget to encrypt/decrypt.

11-30-2010 11:03 PM