HOW TO Insert XUID into OFFLINE Profiles *Noobfriendly*
yfford Offline

RE: HOW TO Insert XUID into OFFLINE Profiles *Noobfriendly*
Excellent tutorial, worked a treat thanks, i have a question tho, is it possible to use the same dlc on two different profiles on the same xbox ? i understand that i would need to patch the DLC for each profile but then i when i upload it would it not overwrite the previously patched dlc?

regards
yff
12-11-2010 04:38 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(12-11-2010 04:38 AM)yfford Wrote:  Excellent tutorial, worked a treat thanks, i have a question tho, is it possible to use the same dlc on two different profiles on the same xbox ? i understand that i would need to patch the DLC for each profile but then i when i upload it would it not overwrite the previously patched dlc?

regards
yff

I was curious about this as well, but didnt want to bother researching it and don't really have any other profiles that I care to customize so I gave up.
12-11-2010 07:20 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yfford Offline

(12-11-2010 07:20 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  
(12-11-2010 04:38 AM)yfford Wrote:  Excellent tutorial, worked a treat thanks, i have a question tho, is it possible to use the same dlc on two different profiles on the same xbox ? i understand that i would need to patch the DLC for each profile but then i when i upload it would it not overwrite the previously patched dlc?

regards
yff

I was curious about this as well, but didnt want to bother researching it and don't really have any other profiles that I care to customize so I gave up.

I have found the answer on a porch monkey tutorial, you need to hex edit the item with the second xuid, around line 220 you will see your first xuid and then just mirror it below that with the second xuid tested and it works on 9199 (its a jasper bb cant be bothered to update yet)
12-12-2010 01:56 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(12-12-2010 01:56 PM)yfford Wrote:  
(12-11-2010 07:20 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  

regards
yff

I have found the answer on a porch monkey tutorial, you need to hex edit the item with the second xuid, around line 220 you will see your first xuid and then just mirror it below that with the second xuid tested and it works on 9199 (its a jasper bb cant be bothered to update yet)

Thanks for that information Icon_smile I am on the latest dash because I wanted to use my Kinect. I will have to wait for a solution with the new avatar. - Again I havn't bothered researching to see if there is already a solution.
12-12-2010 02:40 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modmate Offline
Jtagger

There is a solution mate. Look for porchmonkeys thread at 360 iso.
There are tons of new items. To fix the old ones is a mess so just get yourself some new ones.

greets Modmate

[Image: 70292.jpg]
12-16-2010 07:00 AM
barabba1966 Offline

Hi all,

thanks for this beautiful guide.
I have an issue

I follow all the guide and le Fluffie shows me the xuid correctly however when I save the profile back in HDD1 this dissapear in dashboard.

I have the 13599, are you sure the the your guide supports this dashboard too? Perharps there is an update in the Avatar managing

thank you very much
10-16-2011 01:58 AM
robybear Offline

(10-16-2011 01:58 AM)barabba1966 Wrote:  Hi all,

I have an issue

I follow all the guide and le Fluffie shows me the xuid correctly however when I save the profile back in HDD1 this dissapear in dashboard.

I have the 13599, are you sure the the your guide supports this dashboard too? Perharps there is an update in the Avatar managing

thank you very much

I have the same problem!
Someone can help us, please?
10-28-2011 04:23 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

It could be due to the dashboard. I have not messed with this stuff in a while so I am not sure the real issue, but do know that avatar stuff was changed in one of the dashboard updates and that could have caused issues with this as well.
10-29-2011 06:09 AM
MackTK Offline

(10-16-2011 01:58 AM)barabba1966 Wrote:  Hi all,

I have an issue

thank you very much

Same here, same dashboard. If I check in Settings/Memory/Game Profiles, the modified avatar appears as Corrupted, but with the icon I've used when I created it.

Can someone confirm that this method works with 13599/14699 ? There is an updated tutorial somewhere?

Thank you.
02-01-2012 10:33 PM
xboxgamer821 Offline

Thank you!
07-13-2012 01:46 PM