Xbox360 preNXE v4199
Mad Wolf Offline

RE: Xbox360 preNXE v4199
thnx 4 da nice theme ... this is my theme i use since i got m RGH ... i jst notice something ! there's no progress bar on file man (when u copy something !) ...
03-29-2012 08:05 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tmas3 Offline

Love the skin! Hope you update it again sometime in the future!
Hello freakazoid! Love your preNXE theme. In my opinion easily the best FSD theme (even better than your other themes). So good in fact its the only theme I can even bare to use after I was forced to update to FSD after seeing the awful changes they made in the stock 14699 "metro" dash.

Anyway while your theme is great it has a few issues that (I hope) can be fixed/changed. As you can see in the screens below I made some basics changes but couldn't fix any of the serious problems because I'm no skinner like yourself.

Some of the things I was able to change myself include...

-cleaned up xbox 360 logo by removing the tiny tradmarks. (guess you didnt notice them or werent bothered).

-removed the uneeded mask from the "latest games box". In my opinion looks better without it and more faithful to the original "blades" dash. Also icons arent dark now which looks much better.

-removed the sports silhouettes from the boxes. this was just a miner annoyance but I'd rather not have them unless I was going for a sports theme lol.

Now onto things I couldnt manage to change myself that would require your skinning skills.

[Image: xow9b.jpg]

1. remove system link patched text. dont need that front and center reminding me my system link is patched lol. removing it would be best.

2. this isnt a big deal but if you could get the disc tray to display the proper messages that would be amazing (seen other themes do this. so should be possible). right now its just a generic "play game" message no matter what state the drive is actually in.

3. gamercard could use a little cleanup. maybe make the gamerzone customizable.

4. remove "games" from the end. kinda redundant since we are already on the "games" blade. would prefer "Xbox 360" "Xbox Live Arcade" "Xbox" and maybe change emulators or homebrew to "Kinect" like some other themes have.

[Image: 80NAs.jpg]

1. The thing that bothers me most! (yes Im weird lol). The first item always looks selected! This makes it look like 2 things are selected. Either make the embedded effect work (like the ms blades dash did) or edit the background so the first bracket appears like the rest.

2. The boxart reflection animation effect is too small. Does not fit the entire cover and ruins the illusion. either make this align properly or remove it.

3. swapping the boxart and screenshot around would look better (in my opinion). boxart on left and screenshot on right would look more natural. not a big deal.

4. flip the rating and genre around and it would look much much better. Much better use of space.

5. (not pictured) If possible increase the description text size and make it have a auto scroll effect. this would be badass! right now the text is just barely legible at its current size.

[Image: pa81m.jpg]

- title update status is broke. no icon shown (enabled or disabled) and also does not display which version the update is (noticed other themes display this).

[Image: Li8fR.jpg]

1. this probably isnt possible. make the video/pictues/music link to the NXE media sections? these shortcuts exist on the mini nxe guide so might be possible to incorporate into the skin?

Hope you one day read this and make a future update to your fantastic preNXE skin! Will be waiting for updates Icon_smile

-Thanks
05-12-2012 10:05 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Most of these should be pretty easy, but I am not sure many theme makers want to fully improve their themes until RXE is out and then they will build them for that.
05-12-2012 12:23 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fernsx Offline

(12-17-2011 12:55 AM)freakazoid Wrote:  
(12-17-2011 12:36 AM)eggi36 Wrote:  in build_skin.exe I get an script error.

I see your problem, but the skinselector is from GoodfellaKeyser,
maybe he could solve the prob, else you could unpack .xzp and change file names:

glass.png for hud design
skin.xur for blades design

i got the same problem, please post the .xzp files for the carbon and glass blades. got ptoblems trying to unpack the xzp to do it myself.
09-10-2012 09:32 AM
ammarking Offline

THANK
09-21-2012 04:28 AM
freakazoid Offline

Xbox360 preNXE v4554 for FSD 2.2
Xbox360 preNXE v4554 for FSD 2.2

* DVD Tray fixed
* Open/Close function removed
* Recent played added
* Music Scene added (thanks/credits to idefix)
* WMV Video Player added

preNXEv4554_fsd2.2.xzp

Remember: This Version is ready for FSD 3.0 as well but freeze very often. I recommend to unxzp the file for FSD 3.0 use ! Make sure you have access to your harddrive (i.e. by boot older FSD) if FSD 3.0 freeze!!

Enjoy!

THX/Credits

GoodfellaKeyser for font/xma converting and FSA/XUITT
XbOx360Ba for 'how to' animation and hud
HellDoc's for XeXtractor
AKQA for references/info/files.
Team BlackBolt for some of the sounds and graphics.
Team FSD for the awesome dash.
To Kioskdisk leak
10-17-2012 10:56 PM
tmas3 Offline

Big Grin RE: Xbox360 preNXE v4199
OMG! thanks for the update. This is pretty much the first time I checked the thread since I last posted and what luck you just posted the update.

Still rocking 2.2 cause fsd3 has a few nagging bugs that need to be fixed before I make the switch. Going to go test the update now!
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 09:41 PM by tmas3.)
10-18-2012 09:38 PM
Pushnira Offline
Banned

сколько зарабатывает веб дизайнер на фрилансе
Kwork — магазин и биржа фриланс услуг
Добавляйте услуги в корзину и заказывайте их в пару кликов.
Десятки тысяч услуг, скорость исполнения и гарантия возврата средств - никогда еще фриланс не был таким приятным!

Магазин фриланс услуг. Фрилансеры оформляют свои услуги в виде кворков, то есть в виде товаров, которые можно купить в один клик. Идеально подходит для типовых услуг: логотипы, баннеры, SEO и др...

Фриланс биржа. Вы создаете задание, и оно становится доступно тысячам фрилансерам, которые могут отправить вам предложения. Остается только выбрать лучшее и начать работу.
Фриланс сервис Kwork – это 100% гарантия возврата средств в случае срыва заказа. Уникальная система рейтингов фрилансеров способствует тому, что во фриланс сервисе Kwork остаются только лучшие исполнители, а плохие постоянно вытесняются.

Закажите прогон прогон по трастовым сайтам для Вашего сайта для продвижения в поисковых системах ЗАКАЗАТЬ прогон по трастовым сайтам
12-04-2018 03:12 PM