Aguayro Offline

XEXBMC
XEXBMC
last updated: 01/20/2010
version 1

[Image: xexbmc_thumb.jpg]

View all my themes
01-21-2010 05:42 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
virus3 Offline

RE: XEXBMC
excellent work Aguayro I loved your theme but I don't know how to add it to the xex menu, can anyone help Icon_razz
01-21-2010 04:49 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jollyware Offline

(01-21-2010 04:49 PM)virus3 Wrote:  excellent work Aguayro I loved your theme but I don't know how to add it to the xex menu, can anyone help Icon_razz

Are you using XeXMenu Live or XeXMenu XEX ?

If your using the live version then it will be hard to add themes into the container but it can be done.

If your using the xex version then put the themes into the media\skins folder.

To use the xex version, you will have to create a shortcut using quickboot to make a new container file to boot the xex version.

Hope this helps.
01-27-2010 07:43 AM
plankwhite Offline

(01-27-2010 07:43 AM)Jollyware Wrote:  
(01-21-2010 04:49 PM)virus3 Wrote:  excellent work Aguayro I loved your theme but I don't know how to add it to the xex menu, can anyone help Icon_razz

If your using the live version then it will be hard to add themes into the container but it can be done.

To use the xex version, you will have to create a shortcut using quickboot to make a new container file to boot the xex version.

Hope this helps.

How do i do it if im using just the xexmenu live file?
01-28-2010 05:48 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(01-28-2010 05:48 PM)plankwhite Wrote:  

Hope this helps.

I believe you would have to re-build the file with the skins added. The best thing is to use quickboot to create a "link" and use the xex on a USB HD or even the official HD

01-28-2010 06:28 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
plankwhite Offline

(01-28-2010 06:28 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  
(01-28-2010 05:48 PM)plankwhite Wrote:  

Hope this helps.

I believe you would have to re-build the file with the skins added. The best thing is to use quickboot to create a "link" and use the xex on a USB HD or even the official HD

Just did it thanx
01-28-2010 06:38 PM
virus3 Offline

thanks for the help guys that worked perfectly but I hope they make an easier way to add themes
02-25-2010 05:55 PM
DamagePlan Offline
King of Awesome

Quick question. I'm running Freestyle 1.10 and XeXmenu 1.1. I'm pretty sure I'm using the live version of XeXmenu, how do I start using the xex version so I can add themes easier?
03-16-2010 03:50 PM