RXE DOA ?
rainfade Offline

RXE DOA ?
Is teamfsd defunct ?
11-12-2011 10:42 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darkmurf Offline

RE: RXE DOA ?
Nope... Yes the site is down but they are still working on RxE Icon_smile
11-17-2011 01:03 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

There could be a number of reasons for the site being down... re-doing it, hacked, server overload, host violations etc. If they took it down to re-do it and everyone will have to start over AGAIN, there will be lots of upset people. They definitely need a better group of web developers working on the site Icon_smile

11-18-2011 07:10 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darkmurf Offline

the website was not there core baby so when it went down.. host issues if I recall they focused mainly on FSD and RxE,

As you may be aware the site is back up.. has been for sometime.. and is a lot better (more reliable host) than before Icon_smile

In saying that if it had the spiffy designers well lets just say it would be out of this world Icon_smile

cheers,

Murf
01-22-2012 09:26 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(01-22-2012 09:26 PM)darkmurf Wrote:  the website was not there core baby so when it went down.. host issues if I recall they focused mainly on FSD and RxE,

As you may be aware the site is back up.. has been for sometime.. and is a lot better (more reliable host) than before Icon_smile

In saying that if it had the spiffy designers well lets just say it would be out of this world Icon_smile

cheers,

Murf

It would be nice to help them out and make their site a better place, but if I recall, they were not very pleasant with us and did not approve any of my themes that I posted on their forums. I am still trying to find a better host for my sites.

01-23-2012 05:20 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darkmurf Offline

(01-23-2012 05:20 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  
(01-22-2012 09:26 PM)darkmurf Wrote:  the website was not there core baby so when it went down.. host issues if I recall they focused mainly on FSD and RxE,

cheers,

Murf

It would be nice to help them out and make their site a better place, but if I recall, they were not very pleasant with us and did not approve any of my themes that I posted on their forums. I am still trying to find a better host for my sites.

I had no idea Deak.. must have been before my time... no idea what there problem would have been.. your site has by far the most themes/skins for FSD..
01-27-2012 11:24 PM
D3r3kian Offline

(11-12-2011 10:42 AM)rainfade Wrote:  Is teamfsd defunct ?

(11-12-2011 10:42 AM)rainfade Wrote:  Is teamfsd defunct ?
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 10:48 PM by D3r3kian.)
07-02-2013 10:48 PM
riceclap Offline

so it would seem rxe being doa that is Icon_wink
11-08-2013 07:00 PM
OriginalAngryPIG Offline

Should This Section Not Be Replaced By Aurora?
As Both FSD & RXE Are Dead.
07-11-2014 06:49 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

I am planning on adding a section for it... just been really busy

07-15-2014 03:37 AM