Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

Connxtion
Zou Offline

RE: Connxtion
I just registered to say that your theme realy rock !

Thx
03-29-2010 03:06 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DJ KooPee Offline

Could you give me some advice on how to get the menu icons to scroll like that???

Have been playing round with XBOX UI Tool for a while now and can't seem to suss it out...

Is it seperate scenes with a transition, or is it all set up in the main.xui???

(I'm trying to do a PS3/XMB style theme, and this would really help)
04-09-2010 04:17 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smerf1 Offline

I can't get your help file to load!
07-18-2010 11:21 PM
blade8888 Offline

I will own my first ever Zephyr unbanned brand new jteg console with hdmi and it comes with a skin starts with a x cannot remember tho

Connxtion V2

I WANT TO MAKE A BOOTABLE CD-R FOR YOUR freestyle dashboard skin

questions for you below

1. can i use poweriso to make an iso here is the link http://www.poweriso.com/

2.can i use Active@ ISO Burner

3. K I EXTRACTED THIS FREESTYLE DASHBOARD Connxtion V2 and i got these folders Connxtion (Covers) Connxtion (List) i have to highlight them both 2 create the iso right

4.what do do mean by this freestyle-usb.iso is that what you want me to name it before i turn it into a iso file

5. what does this mean cd image to boot freestyle from usb0:\freestyle\freestyledash.xex

i do not understand that please explain
08-22-2010 12:03 PM
modmate Offline
Jtagger

(08-22-2010 12:03 PM)blade8888 Wrote:  I will own my first ever Zephyr unbanned brand new jteg console with hdmi and it comes with a skin starts with a x cannot remember tho

Connxtion V2

I WANT TO MAKE A BOOTABLE CD-R FOR YOUR freestyle dashboard skin

questions for you below

1. can i use poweriso to make an iso here is the link http://www.poweriso.com/

2.can i use Active@ ISO Burner

3. K I EXTRACTED THIS FREESTYLE DASHBOARD Connxtion V2 and i got these folders Connxtion (Covers) Connxtion (List) i have to highlight them both 2 create the iso right

4.what do do mean by this freestyle-usb.iso is that what you want me to name it before i turn it into a iso file

5. what does this mean cd image to boot freestyle from usb0:\freestyle\freestyledash.xex

i do not understand that please explain

LOL,

1. You can use any Burning software. I.e. IMG Burn thats what most of us use. Its for free..

2. Look at one..cool

3. Like you said before you get a Jtag Box with a skin....so i guess you got already freestyledash right??
These to folders of the connextion skin are just two versions . You can put both folders into hdd or usb: Freestyle/Skins/ HERE and change the skin through FSD settings later.If you do not have FSD i dont understand your first statement.

More info will follow if you know what you got !
BTW Can you access your 360 hdd on your pc? Do you use a USB drive to play your games from? Would be verrry helpful.

Greets Modmate

[Image: 70292.jpg]
08-22-2010 05:19 PM
blade8888 Offline

1.so i am using the a usb flashdrive and i am using this program called USBXTAFGUI no when i open i up i go to this folder Freestyle/Skins right then do i inject the folder

2. FSD settings what is that

3. playing my games i will copy them to my external hard drive tho i have not done it yet tho what do i do just plug in my plug in play then where do i go when my xbox 360 is on
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2010 05:34 AM by blade8888.)
08-23-2010 05:14 AM