Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

XEON FSD2 RC22
chee5y Offline

XEON FSD2 RC22
XEON FSD2 RC22
Supported Software Version: 2.2
last updated: 01/24/2012
version 1

[Image: xeonfsd2rc22_thumb.jpg]

View this Xbox theme | View all my themes
01-25-2012 07:39 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: XEON FSD2 RC22
After I get all of the files, it says the archive is corrupt.

Edit: Looks like you have to use 7zip to extract it and not winrar.

01-28-2012 01:04 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoodfellaKeyser Offline

Thanks chee5y! The skin was successfully translated in Spanish! I'm also helping an italian translator. jbox is doing the german translation.

Looks like XEON is loved by all cultures Icon_cheesygrin
01-30-2012 08:10 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robins Offline

hi chee5y, i am working on Chinese translation for this skin.
i have to do a lot of adjustments to solve the overlapping issue since i have to use a chinese character supported font file instead of Antipasto.ttf. tough job but almost done.
i found a few bugs and you might want to take a look at them.
in general settings->reset settings scene, move LS all the way down/up will bring you to the main scene, but you cant exit from it.
similar issue on credits scene.

good theme, i love it and spent 2 days trying to tranlate it to Chinese, translation is done and i have spent a lot of efforts on adjustment and bug fix, but i will not relaese the chinese version until the following and other unknown bugs are fixed(although i have correct some other bugs that i didnt note down)

1.no game banner in game save /achievement view (fixed by change the banner association setting in xurs)
2.game title/achievement tile/description not showing in achievement scene(fixed by change the font setings in xur)
3.x-button was assigned to 'launch latest game' and 'open/close tray' at copy/play dvd tab on main page, and it actually is assigned to 'launch latest game'
4.navigate up/down/left/right in some scenes will cause scene frozen/cant exit issue
5.troggle subtitle button(B) not functional in game list scene
6.confirmation window wont fade off after pressing the ok button in copy dvd scene
7.no game count in game list scene

xeon is the greatest theme i have ever seen and i am looking forward to a flawless version of it. and then i will release a chinese version accordingly.
thanks chee5y.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 04:10 PM by robins.)
01-30-2012 08:33 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chee5y Offline

(01-30-2012 08:33 PM)robins Wrote:  1.no game banner in game save /achievement view (fixed by change the banner association setting in xurs)
2.game title/achievement tile/description not showing in achievement scene(fixed by change the font setings in xur)
3.x-button was assigned to 'launch latest game' and 'open/close tray' at copy/play dvd tab on main page, and it actually is assigned to 'launch latest game'
4.navigate up/down/left/right in some scenes will cause scene frozen/cant exit issue
6.confirmation window wont fade off after pressing the ok button in copy dvd scene

Updates and fixes are coming soon
02-04-2012 05:00 AM
robins Offline

(02-04-2012 05:00 AM)chee5y Wrote:  
(01-30-2012 08:33 PM)robins Wrote:  1.no game banner in game save /achievement view (fixed by change the banner association setting in xurs)

Updates and fixes are coming soon

can you send a list of the updated files so that i dont have to start over? it's greatly appreciated if you can specify the changes.
again, i think it worth the efforts for this perfect theme.
Danke!
02-04-2012 12:41 PM
mrkazu Offline

Hello. I simply love this skin! however on version 2.0 i could have a "wall view" with 8x3 games covers on each page. now on 2.2 i dont find this option. what am i doing wrong? or is that option removed? thank you
02-06-2012 01:43 AM
absolon Offline

chees5y
hello chee5y

I hope not bother you.
You can teach me how to enable the avatar to your skin xeon ?
I mean always leave it in a corner of the screen
Thanks and stay there.
would it be possible?
02-07-2012 09:18 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Finally got around to trying this out and it is FANTASTIC!!!

02-17-2012 03:59 PM
Vsoldier Offline

Signed up just to say TY! Icon_smile

My first theme and my jaw is on the floor. Great stuff.
02-17-2012 11:31 PM