Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

MetroSaints Theme for Metrostyle
rehai Offline

RE: MetroSaints Theme for Metrostyle
Thanks!
10-03-2012 01:47 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Ceedz Offline

Wanting to revive this theme for FSD3 ... working on it, but my favorite tool was FSA.. now is discontinued, so playing with FSB, XboX UI Tool, etc.

Was wondering if is ok w/authors (Idefix gave me permissions here earlier, but seems freakazoid is back now also. ;-)).

Just having some issues getting the video back into the 'pic tabs'.

Let me know if is ok!
02-17-2013 07:14 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Ceedz Offline

Ok, I've seen Metorstyle's come a long way.... call me a n00b... but for the life of me, I cannot get the video back into the 'tabs'. (Not the menu buttons, but the scene(s) with the .png's. (The games "big" tab, the Link one, etc. I can find the png's but nothing that is pointing to them.

I have encoded my video via Windows movie maker, and with the FSD profile found here. The bad thing is, I cannot find my old Metrosaints theme, so I cannot use that as a comparison.

Any help would be appreciated!

Freakazoid if you see this, I would also like your permission to 'mod/skin' 'metrostylev4016'.

(I grabBED an old one as a comparision, and have noticed alot of changes, so ?maybe its not possible anymore?

TIA!!
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 04:39 AM by 2Ceedz.)
02-18-2013 04:38 AM
fengjiankyo Offline

Thanks For Your Share!!!
08-18-2013 12:37 AM
Mecreant Offline

Merci
06-09-2014 09:19 AM