belenos Offline
Theme Creator

Belenos
Belenos
last updated: 03/29/2010
version 5

[Image: belenos_thumb.jpg]

View all my themes
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2010 01:45 AM by belenos.)
03-20-2010 04:56 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
livinglegend187 Offline

RE: Belenos
(03-20-2010 04:56 AM)belenos Wrote:  Belenos
last updated: 03/19/2010
version 1

View all my themes

nice work belenos.........

EDIT: i cant get the nandflasher 360 working and the reload skin option won,t do anything...

and i can,t get my Gamertag to show up......

but overall this dash kicks a$$....
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2010 10:28 AM by livinglegend187.)
03-20-2010 10:09 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

(03-20-2010 10:09 AM)livinglegend187 Wrote:  
(03-20-2010 04:56 AM)belenos Wrote:  Belenos
last updated: 03/19/2010
version 1

View all my themes

nice work belenos.........

EDIT: i cant get the nandflasher 360 working and the reload skin option won,t do anything...

and i can,t get my Gamertag to show up......

but overall this dash kicks a$$....

what version of Freestyle are you on. those features are al built into freestyle not the skin. I just have to make sure you see the button. my skin is made for the most current build
03-20-2010 11:06 AM
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

UPDATE: V2
* changed to dark Blue Panels
* added wrap arround support to home panels
* Fixed spacing between Utilities and Game details buttons
* changed "Restart Freestyle" to just "Restart"
* Removed Xbox 360 Text from Loading Screen
* changed back-drop color of progress bars on loading screen to blue.
* fixed over hang issue with end panels
* Added Gamerscore Icon to all gamerscores
* Added Gamerscore to Players 2, 3, 4.
03-20-2010 11:14 AM
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

UPDATE: V3

* added full screen Video support- Press Right Stick
* added 2 screenshots under video in games screen
* increased Video size
* increased screenshot size
* added updated Options tab to include the Optional cover option
* Added Parental controls option- Press Left Stick
* Fixed shaking text issue (thanks Porchmonkey)
03-20-2010 11:19 AM
ZprivateZ Offline

Should have named it "the best of other peoples skin"
03-20-2010 11:30 AM
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

I have made alot of changes other than just the graphics. are you upset by my usage of your graphic(s)?

may I ask did you make the pic(s)?

sorry I'm not sure if you are sarcastic or truly upset
03-20-2010 11:46 AM
ZprivateZ Offline

No no don't misunderstand I'm not upset, yes I made the pic for emulators
I'm all forward for new features and I like how you pre made a skin for 2.0 but others may feel different. Me personal built mine off of 1.10 because I had 2 personal skins I made before but when freestyle got updated they would lose working features and I would have to change everything so I made mine based of the 1.10 skin file itself figuring it would survive most changes in updates. As far as pics to stay some what different I edited everyone in photoshop like the reflections and all. when 2.0 hit I will conform mine to it. I do have a question are you basing this theme off of the actual 2.0 pre release or svn build changes?
03-20-2010 12:07 PM
olie3146 Offline

It's a nice theme, but it need's a little tweeking
  • The xbox 360 tab looks cut off on the left hand side (maybe smaller tabs would sort this, it all looks a little sqashed)
  • The gamertag option does not work (im using 1.10 final, not sure what the other 3 tags underneath are for)
  • Free space on disc info is all over the place and for some reason randamly has "Ram" on the right hand side
Other than that I really like it
03-20-2010 12:16 PM
belenos Offline
Theme Creator

I am keeping up with the SVN releases. if you are not this theme may not appear properly. The 3 boxes under gamertag as well as the gamer tag box does not appear in newer freestyle releases. each box is populated with the gamerinfo the large box appears and is populated with player 1 details the 3 under will only appear as each player signs in. so if 2 players are signed in the large box and 1 smaller box will apear with the gamertag, gamerscore, and gamer pic of each player. when a third player signs in another box will appear with their info.

As far as Ram i see what you mean but that is actually part of the system status info.

if the Tabs appear to overhang or cut off your overscan is probably not set properly.

I have created my own emulator icon for the next release.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2010 12:27 PM by belenos.)
03-20-2010 12:24 PM