ickna11 Offline

illume
illume
Supported Software Version: 3.0.58
last updated: 10/14/2012
version 1

[Image: gqqlt.png]

View this Xbox theme | View all my themes

This took 90+ hours to complete. I believe the outcome is well worth it!

Features:
89 Wallpapers
New wallpaper selection screen
Redesigned menus
Custom splash screen/sound
Ability to press ( Y ) and play your most recent game
Changed the Coverflow screen to "fix" the gap at the bottom
New animations

More pics here:
http://imageshack.us/g/1/9812758/
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2012 07:05 PM by ickna11.)
10-15-2012 11:45 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
waylander Offline

RE: illume
This looks awesome . Any chance for a kinect version ? and without open tray icon , i think nobody with rgh/jtag uses the dvd rom . Thanks
10-15-2012 07:01 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robins Offline

this IS beautiful!
i did try the other 2 skins you created and found there are some minor bugs(cant recall clearly but i guess maybe with the customizing tab scene)
but this one looks great, i dont have my console with me so i cant test it, but i like the design. thanks for the effort!
10-15-2012 09:58 PM
Frankieg60 Offline

I like this theme! Great work.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2012 06:44 AM by Frankieg60.)
10-16-2012 06:43 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(10-15-2012 09:58 PM)robins Wrote:  this IS beautiful!
i did try the other 2 skins you created and found there are some minor bugs(cant recall clearly but i guess maybe with the customizing tab scene)
but this one looks great, i dont have my console with me so i cant test it, but i like the design. thanks for the effort!

That customize scene is annoying because you have to "re-skin" lots of thing you have already done. Easy place for bugs to show up. Anyway, another great skin!

Edit: OK so I tried this one out and it is great, but would suggest having the background change when you choose a different background so you can see what it looks like and not have to save it and go back to the main screen to see it. Also more "tab" color options would be great and shouldn't be too hard. When you enter edit mode, it would be nice to actually be able to choose different "light" colors like blue, red, etc.

10-16-2012 07:57 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ickna11 Offline

Added a video.
10-16-2012 07:12 PM
GoodfellaKeyser Offline

Nice & original theme - thanks! Icon_smile
10-18-2012 01:15 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hansolo77 Offline

Really like this theme. Everything is clean, and I love the loading screen. Have a minor bug that I hope you can fix. When there is a disk in the drive, the disk art icon in the lower left screen is chopped off (see attached picture). A minor thing, as most people have games on the HDD as it is. Just thought I'd mention it!

[Image: screenshot2012102621343.jpg]
10-27-2012 11:46 AM
ickna11 Offline

(10-27-2012 11:46 AM)hansolo77 Wrote:  Really like this theme. Everything is clean, and I love the loading screen. Have a minor bug that I hope you can fix. When there is a disk in the drive, the disk art icon in the lower left screen is chopped off (see attached picture). A minor thing, as most people have games on the HDD as it is. Just thought I'd mention it!

[Image: screenshot2012102621343.jpg]

Someone mentioned this before and it's an easy fix, but my RGH broke so it will have to wait.
10-27-2012 03:54 PM
skaazi Offline

Best skin around, totally beautiful and sober, just how I like it.

If you could take a look at Dean Phreak's suggestion in his edit, it would be super awesome, because when you change the background to a more blue-ish color for example, the green just doesn't fits right. And if you could make a way to give the user the ability to choose his own intro sound/music it would be super duper awesome.

Other than that, your skin totally kicks ass. Icon_biggrin
11-05-2012 09:03 AM