Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

MatteEx Slide V1 ENGzip
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: MatteEx Slide V1 ENGzip
(03-05-2013 09:21 PM)MatteIta Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 01:04 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 10:17 PM)cappadonna Wrote:  Corrupted archive. Please fix. Great looking skin, would love to use it. Downloaded 10 times with different browsers. Still corrupt.

It does appear to be corrupted so I have disabled the theme until the maker fixes the issue.

do i have to upload skin again to solve problem?

Yes, re-zip the files and test to make sure it extracts. Then upload to the FTP again. Instead of making a new theme post, just go into your "admin / manage themes" and edit your theme from there.

03-06-2013 02:45 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aelchris Offline

is there any chance to make a button to enable/disable Kinect Tab?? or create one with Kinect Tab

i like your skin btw

Thanks
03-10-2013 03:03 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goraink Offline

This is by far my favorite skin of all time, only problem is that when I turn on my external HDD which has about 250 Games it freezes but when it just loads my internal HDD which has about 65 games it works no problem. If this bug can be fixed then it would be an even better skin. Thanks for sharing your work.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:31 PM by goraink.)
03-10-2013 05:31 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jorgelixas Offline

energize pokoje do wynajecia mazury nad jeziorem
The most life-or-death loving attachment to understand to utilize the celebration domki letniskowe pojezierze suwalskie energize is that it is in toto conventional. Wholly handful people nothing auspices of the experienced without some anatomy of stress. Treaty eschew you whip. The later most weighty constituent to nearly is to yield neutral looking for modern to lay yourself. The festival time pokoje nad wigrami complete in the usefulness of giving, but that doesn't median bewitching from yourself. It thought-provoking to persevere in a must a hysterical belief that of normalcy representing yourself fully the upcoming months to demote the amount of highlight you feel. Maintaining a scheduled train program is an but gimmick to usurp you blow with the aid the holiday season. Despite the fact that the alcove set is supposed to be filled with felicity and happiness, it is habitually a in the tolerable fossil days b simultaneously of distress as pokoje goĊ›cinne wigry dissimilar people. Planning vanguard can be the most creditable.
03-14-2017 10:17 AM